Personal Training in New Jersey
Get in Shape with a One-on-One Training Program
Our personal training programs combine functional, calorie burning strength and conditioning exercises so that our clients get the most out of each personal training session they attend. We most importantly make sure to take their physical fitness to the next level. We offer multiple personal training programs to fit the various needs of our many clients. Regardless of which personal training program you choose at JD Core, each one contains multiple elements to get our clients feeling and looking the best that they possibly can.
Beneficial Personal Training Programs
While some clients thrive with strict personal attention, and a trainer-client relationship, other people might be more comfortable working out with a personal trainer and their companion. Since we understand that everyone learns and works out differently, we offer three unique personal training programs for our clients to choose from:
- One-on-One Personal Training: A personal trainer will focus all of their attention solely on one client, and work with them exclusively to achieve their personal fitness goals.
- Buddy Personal Training: A client and a friend can train alongside one another, as the personal trainer instructs both of them during their small-numbered personal training session.
- Small Group Personal Training: A personal trainer will work with no more than 10 clients at a time in a small, collaborative group training setting.
All-Inclusive Personal Training Services
Regardless of what type of personal training program a client chooses to be apart of, JD Core makes sure that each one of our personal training packages includes elements that are critical to our clients’ success. Because these will be performed in a more intimate, one-on-one setting, clients will experience amazing results.
- Fitness Consultations and Evaluations: The JD Core personal trainer will welcome the new client with an initial fitness consultation, to learn more about what kinds of goals the client has in mind. The client will then be evaluated by the personal trainer, so that he or she can understand what they have to work on with the client to get them to those goals.
- Body Fat Analysis & Measurements: The client’s body fat will be analyzed, and measurements will be taken, so that the personal trainer can have a recorded starting point. This allows the trainer to track the progress that the client is making, and set up safe exercises accordingly.
- JD Shred Nutrition Program: At JD Core, we understand that fitness goals can only be met with a combination of the right exercises and proper nutrition. For this reason, clients also have access to our JD Shred Nutrition Program.
Fitness/Nutritional Coaching and Goal Setting: The job of a personal trainer goes beyond working out alongside the client. Our trainers make it a point to educate their clients about the best fitness and nutrition practices, and help them establish their top goals before starting each session.